Hi! My name is Thom Reagan and I am a pastor, teacher, husband, dad, and productivity and efficiency guy.
I’ve been an ordained minister for over 20 years and have spent over half my life in ministry. I’ve been married over 25 years and have 4 daughters (did I just hear you gasp?). I understand the challenging role of being a small church pastor, a small business owner, a manager, and an employee.
My goal is to help people become more productive and more efficient and more effective. By becoming more productive and more efficient you can be more effective!
So, you really want to know more about me? OK, here you go.
- I enjoy cooking especially from scratch. BBQing is a hobby of mine. I make some of the best baked beans in the world (according to my mom. Thanks mom!)
- I enjoy learning new things. I’d love to learn to fly a plane (even though I’m afraid of heights!), I want to get my ham radio license again (had it once, let it expire!)
- I think God drinks coffee and not the black coffee either, with flavored creams and sugar.
- I am currently working on living a healthier lifestyle. No, it’s not a “diet”.
- My socks have to match…always.
- My shirt is tucked in…always. If I wear multiple shirts (undershirt/overshirt) one of them is always tucked in.
- Yes, I separate the colors of M&Ms when I eat them. No, I have no obsessive compulsive things going on (you do it too!). No, my food does not touch each other on the plate.
- If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times “technology is GREAT…until it stops working!”